To setup and mange replication from web console:
- Click Manage Replication sidebar menu to enable, start, stop or schedule replication service.
- Select Volume by clicking on the check-box.
- Click Enable to create replication pair which opens up to following dialog
- Enter Remote Server IP address that will be the replication target and hitting <Tab> will automatically populate Available Volumes from remote server
- Select Remote Volume which will be destination.
- Select the type of replication in Replication Parameters
- Select the Preferred Network interface if you have other networks intended for replication traffic
- Enter Sync Rate which specifies how much network bandwidth the replication traffic can use, if you are sharing the network with the regular data traffic. You may set to 100% if there is dedicated network for replication traffic.
- Click Finish to save the replication configuration.
- For snapshot based replication set the replication policy by clicking Schedule as shown for another volume testvol1
- Then start the initial replication and track the progress of replication.
After initial sync completes successfully the Status changes to Updated.